- Camera Link is a standard developed by a group of camera and framegrabber manufacturers to standardize the connections used for various high speed camera applications.
- Power over Camera Link (PoCL) compatible
- 11 Shielded pairs provide superior signal integrity. Overmolding provides robust strength and durability
- 100% electronically tested for functionality. RoHS and REACH compliant
- We offer right angle camera link cables and also female connectors. We also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. Contact us for more details!
Our Mini Delta Ribbon Cable (MDR) meets or exceeds Camera Link specifications. Camera Link is the high-speed serial data interface standard developed by a consortium of camera and frame grabber companies. Camera Link provides a universal, high-speed, serial cable interconnection standard for both digital cameras and image acquisition boards. Camera Link Cables can be used with different configurations: Base Configuration - Single Camera Link Cable and Medium/Full Configuration - Multiple Camera Link Cables. Female, Right Angle, and other custom configurations available. Please contact us regarding your requirement.